Shipping for cartridges and other products is a flat rate of $5.00 (including GST) for all orders. When you checkout, and before you confirm your order and pay, shipping costs will be clearly displayed. All orders are usually despatched within 24 hours of payment.
Delivery is only within Australia. Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method selected and the delivery address. As a general guide deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 working days whilst it could take up to 8 working days for more remote areas.
Deliveries can only be made where a signature to verify the delivery can be obtained. We understand that at times this would be difficult but it is necessary to protect the goods you have ordered, and to verify to us that you have received your products. The best addresses are where someone is home between 7am and 6pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours, or a PO Box address. Usually if delivery cannot be made, Australia Post and couriers will leave a note to make another appointment or for you to pick up that item but this cannot be taken for granted. If delivery cannot be made you will be responsible for any additional delivery fees incurred, so make sure someone is available to sign.
Shipping is same day for items purchased before 1 PM Australian Eastern Time on Business days. All purchases after that time will be shipped on the following Business day.
In general requests, cannot be honoured, for the item to be left at the destination if no one is at home. In most cases items are sent by registered post, with a signature required or it sent by tracked mail where a card will be left if no one is at home. Carded items can be picked up at your local Post Shop or Post Office.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without a Dealo RA number, which is valid for fourteen days. The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the purchaser and when posting the cartridges back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival. We will not accept COD for returned items. All shipping costs are born by the purchaser.
Incorrectly ordered goods, which includes Change of mind:
- If you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
- Incorrectly ordered goods also covers the case where a client has tried other brand cartridges and they did not work and has decided to try ours just in case ours might work. Also considered as incorrectly ordered goods is the case where a client's printer is faulty and they believe new cartridges may fix it. As a note, "New cartridges will never fix a faulty printer"
- As a rule we do not give credits for incorrectly ordered goods where the goods are over 14 days old from the invoice date. We do not issue monetary refunds for incorrectly purchased items under any circumstances. At the discretion of Dealo, credits will be given in the form of a shop credits minus a restocking fee. Credits, applied by Admin, must be used within 12 months.
- All incorrectly ordered goods returns must be unopened and in "as new" condition otherwise credit will be rejected.
- Items must be packaged in their original product box. We are unable to credit any returns without the original undamaged product box. Please use a different box for shipping so the original box is not marked with courier stickers, tape, tags or packing labels.
- All incorrectly ordered goods, as well as "change of mind goods", returned to us will incur a 20% restocking fee with the actual shipping cost of $10 minimum deducted prior to the calculation of the refund.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to us and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the purchaser responsible.
- There are many occasions where both toners and ink cartridges are found not to be faulty. Please ensure you have performed your printer recommended cleaning procedures before returning any goods to us.
- Our warranty period is 60 days from the date of purchase. Items indicated as faulty outside of this period can sometimes be replaced, under special conditions decided entirely by management, however the client will need to pay the real Postage and Handling on the item which ranges upwards from $10.00. All items must be returned prior to replacement. No exceptions.
- As a rule we do not give credits or refunds for returns where the faulty goods that are over 60 days old from the invoice date. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- There is a manufacturers’ prerequisite that laser or copier returns must have a printed page from the cartridge in question returned with the cartridge. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- Cartridges have to be over a minimum weight (normally at least 85% full) before we can accept them for return.
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, the credit will be rejected.
- All cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- Once we have received the cartridges, we will then evaluate them and contact you to advise the result.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to us and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
- The above information is only relevant where it does not impede your rights under Australian Consumer Law. You may have rights not mentioned above.
Failing to collect goods:
Should your goods are returned to us because you or your agent failed to collect them from the shipping company or from Australia Post. We will re-ship your items once the real price of shipping including registered post is paid. The minimum amount for re-shipping an item returned to us is $10.00 and it may be more depending on costs associated with the re-shipping.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by us, we must strictly adhere to the policy above. Thank you for your understanding.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business and furthermore, look forward to serving you and your friends with premium quality printing supplies.